DSC04409I finished the second one this morning. Hooray!

They came out longer than I expected, though I did go by an actual measurement of Ben’s feet. I think I should be glad for room to grow and make Tim’s pair to the measurement as well.

Also in the not-as-planned category, I did sew them up a little more after the photo was taken because it looked like they’d fall off as Ben walked around (possibly because of the length). I’ll play it by ear with Tim’s because it’s not hard to close them up more after I’m done all the knitting and weaving in of the loose ends.

So cool to create something practical with my own two hands! (Plus knitting needles and yarn, of course.)


Leave a comment

Filed under Blog

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s