Well, Little Dude still has a cold, but he’s either in a better mood or I’m just learning to work around a more clingy babe. So here’s what I’ve done today, and likely not in the right order:
- Finished “Elizabeth: The Golden Age.”
- Did a large load of laundry. (Must fold, but I wanted laptop time while Tim is napping. These days he’s more fascinated with pulling the laptop screen down than playing with clean clothes.)
- Filled the dishwasher and washed the rest of the dishes while the machine was running.
- Yard patrol. (Hint: we have a dog. Nuff said, right? LOL)
- Filled the birdfeeder.
- DVD rentals. Currently watching “Sex and the City: The Movie.”
- Vacuuming and sweeping.